Tuesday, March 26, 2013

PURP N' YELLOW


Matching crop tops and bottoms; I've got a thaaang for em'! When Topshop opened in LA last month I knew they would have a ton of these duos and I picked up this yellow combo- the color and print are just right for Spring! And of course I had to shoot the outfit on a purple background to subtly represent my Lakers: Go Purp & Yellow! <3

+ Topshop tops and skirt | Alexander Wang booties | Urban Outfitters beanie | Target Merona purse | Forever 21 necklace | Piabella ring

7 comments :

  1. Amazing top and skirt!! Love the combo and your Alexander Wang boots!

    See you in my blog, maybe.
    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOO cute!!! You look fantastic. I wish I could wear a crop top as well as you. Very well done :) And thanks for your comment on my blog. Come back soon!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you punched someone they would have "Love" imprinted on their cheek.... Love this crop top and skirt duo!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! I love the jewelry too!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mix! Love your outfit.

    www.tributetothetribe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute - love the intricate detailing!

    www.fashionablepeople.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the matching separates!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete