Monday, July 2, 2012

MATCHING CROP TOP AND SKIRT


Another outfit from the H&M For Water Collection! As you already know, I'm diggin' the matching prints trend at the moment...but another trend that I want more of is matching crop tops and bottoms! H&M obviously kills it, but there's other options at places like Topshop or Asos. Don't you love when the runway trends trickle down to the fast fashion market? I know I do, because that means I can actually afford it! ;)

+ H&M For Water top and skirt, House of Harlow Val clutch, Alexander Wang Freja booties, Free People sunglasses, Juicy Couture wrap bracelet

5 comments :

  1. this is so adorable on you! i love how it shows just a hint of skin - sexy yet subtle.
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so faboulous! So glad that I stumbled upon your blog.

    www.akeenesenseofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this ensemble very chic, love the florals with the black shoes edgy touch!

    Flightsetfancies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! You look FAB!!!
    xo
    http://thecultofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete