Tuesday, May 1, 2012

'MERICA










Wore a bunch of studs on my trip downtown to get more studs... weird.
Anywho... I got these shorts last summer for none other than the most American holiday ever- 4th of July! And of course, I studded these bad boys myself! The shorts are from a vintage shop in Downtown LA called Virgo, which is owned by two fashionable young ladies with a great eye for delicious vintage goodies! 
If you  live in LA, I'd check this place out! (you can follow them on twitter for merch updates, etc)

+ Urban Outfitters Muscle tee, (Self-studded) Virgo American Flag shorts, H&M fringe bag, Matiko Leila loafers, Urban Outfitters sunglasses, Tiffany rectangle bracelet, Alex and Ani Zodiac Charm Bangle, Custom made "Zanotti" name ring

3 comments :

  1. Great outfit and love the shorts and those loafers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your studded loafers are great! :O

    http://ginaddict.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this outfit! Especially I love the shorts!

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete